Carol 2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben

The trip to Peru on the 9th April 13 has been cancelled, due to lack of support, BUT, I have been transfered to the sister company, Travelsphere departing on the 19th April 13. The last update of fellow travellers was 4 couples, 3 single men and 1 single female plus me, so it should be a good mix of like minded people. Now at last my question, as the majority of meals are not incuded, approximately how much money should I take to allow for dinners etc. Also , I cannot find a 'Community' for Travelsphere, is there one?

Many thanks

Carol 😕

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon Carol,

Thanks for getting in touch; I have forwarded your questions onto our Tour Manager based in Peru, I am awaiting a response and will come back to you shortly 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Carol,

Thank you for your patience, our Tour Manager suggests around £12per day for dinner, £10 for lunch and £1.50 for drinks in the hotel.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Carol 2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben

Many thanks for the info, I can now work out my expenditure for food, tips for drivers and guides and souvenirs. I'll be taking a mixture of Peru nuevo sol known as pen, $ dollars and Sterling,

many thanks once again

Carol:thumbup: