Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben, Firstly thank you for your very comprehensive answer to my previous question about the itinery for the Cambodia add-on.As I mentioned before I am travelling on the 3rd April and I had return flights via Kuala Lumpur, however I can see from your itinery info. that we return direct from Siem Reap to Heathrow. Can you let me know the arrival time in Heathrow as I have got a flight booked to Manchester at 8-55am? I booked this flight based on the previous information from Just You. Joan
Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon Joan,

I have passed your query onto our Customer Services department who will be in touch with you shortly,

Kindest,

Ben

omoorem
(Member)
'Joan wrote:

Hi Ben, Firstly thank you for your very comprehensive answer to my previous question about the itinery for the Cambodia add-on.As I mentioned before I am travelling on the 3rd April and I had return flights via Kuala Lumpur, however I can see from your itinery info. that we return direct from Siem Reap to Heathrow. Can you let me know the arrival time in Heathrow as I have got a flight booked to Manchester at 8-55am? I booked this flight based on the previous information from Just You. Joan

Hello Joan

I am booked to go on March 20th. My flight info states we fly back from Siem Reap at 14.15 and arrive in Kuala Lumpur at 17.25. We then leave Kuala Lumpur at 23.40 and arrive back at Heathrow at 05.50am.

Hope this helps

Maggie

Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Maggie, Thank you for your reply. I was given the same info. as you but then I was given conflicting info.. However this has been sorted and your info. is correct. I hope you enjoy your holiday, I went to a Vietnamese restaurant at the weekend to get in the mood, you must try the Mekong catfish, delicious. Joan.