eastneuk
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Does anyone have another telephone number of JY? My telephone plan only covers 0870 and 0845 numbers not 0844.
Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch, we can be contacted on 0844 567 8844

Kindest,

Ben

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
HI Ben

I do have a 0800 number, but we better not publish it!!

Jaya

eastneuk
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch, we can be contacted on 0844 567 8844

Kindest,

Ben

Thanks Ben. I know this number but my telephone plan does not include 0844 which has an added premium when I use it. That's my reason for asking if there is another number.

the_baron1
(Member)
Hi,

I've Just googled "Just You " telephoned numbers and it comes up with : 01858 415 536. Please note I have not tried it so it could be discontinued now. Hope that helps.

Eric

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Everybody

There is an ordinary landline number you can get Just You on - I will have a look when I get home and post it on the forum tomorrow. Anything to save a few pennies - nowadays it is 'fashionable' for most of the companies, banks, tax office etc to have highter preimium numbers. I think they should all be banned and we should go back to the days when we could dial a land line number and get straight to a 'lliving' person instead of going through lots of confusing options!

Jaya

valerie lund
(Member)
Here here Jaya agree whole heartedly with your comments re firms using premium telephone numbers!
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I can't seem to find the landline number I have used before to call Just You. If I do, then I will post it on the forum. I only have the 0800 number.

Jaya

eastneuk
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I called JY today about another issue and was given this number for customer services and it worked.

01858 415536

Sussex Downs
(Member)
I can confirm that tel no 01858 415536 is ok as I have just paid for my Texas & New Orleans tour in May.