nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Ben

At the weekend twice I tried to pay the balance off for the Florida tour:huh:, but I got to the last part and the screen thing would just not move on:dodgy:...once was via my main computer and the other was via iPad:thumbup:....

It wasn't a problem I just rang the office and the girls sorted the payment out, I just wondered if it was ME:D...or if there was in fact a problem on your system:-/

:cool: Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

Thank you for flagging this - I've just been and spoken to the guys that look after our online payment system and they appear have received payments throughout the weekend.

However... we are going to take a look into this further - if you've had some difficulties with this, it's possible others have too.

Thanks again

Julia

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia

Ok no worries, just though it was worth a mention... By the way what have you done with Ben or is he on the naughty step..!!!! Carry on the good work Julia

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

Ben has been out of the office for the past two days, and although he is missed, I do enjoy stepping into his shoes and talking to the community.

He'll be back at the helm tomorrow and I'll be counting down the days until he is next away I can return 🙂

Kindest regards,

Julia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

Maybe Just You wanted to offer you the holiday for free since you have been such a loyal customer!!

Jaya

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Jaya

I like your thinking but if that was the case, I am more than happy to take up there offer of a FREE BEE!!!

I would be more than happy!!!!!!!!! To be a secret holiday maker to road test say a new tour, now there's a thought for the powers that be at JY... I am ready and waiting for the offer and passport is up todate and I can pack a case in 10 minutes LOL! London Heathrow is just don the road so I can be at the airport in 10 minutes!!

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Cindy

You never know when you will get lucky - just live in hope!!

Jaya

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Jaya

I always live in hope and faith !!!!

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Cindy

Me too - this is what keeps me going!!

Jaya

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Jaya

I am with you on that on sister!!!

Cindy

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Looks like I'm getting a free holiday as well - once I enter my card details online it won't proceed.

Ah well, I guess I'd better phone the office.

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sally

I am glad I am not the only one to have had this problem.......

Over to you Ben and the technology boys!!!!!

Cindy

the_baron1
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

If your holiday is a Free-be perhaps you can include me on it too!!!

Have a good one when you go.

eric.

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Eric

You more than welcome to join me if its a free bee !!!!!I am on the new Florida tour!!! Where is your next tour going to be?

Cindy

the_baron1
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Eric

You more than welcome to join me if its a free bee !!!!!I am on the new Florida tour!!! Where is your next tour going to be?

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

Non planned for this year as spent up with Singapore, Australia & New Zealand last October / November.

Being a Train Jeek, I would like to do the across Canada one in 2014. Iv'e already looked at various tour companies including Travelsphere but all of them seem to fly from Toronto to Banff and only do the Rocky Mountaineer leg of the journey to Vancouver and not the 5 days from Toronto all the way by train. Looks like I will have to do it under my own Steam (pun) and book directly with Via Rail and hotels in Toronto and Vancouver.

Hope JY or travelsphere will come up with something that I want by 2014.

Regards

Eric.

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Eric

Ooo yes I expect that tour did drain the bank balance, I know the Hong Kong and New Zealand in January 2012 took a hit of my funds but well worth it...I hope you get to do your train tour and see the sights you want to see....

Happy travelling.

Cindy

Paul_W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Cindy and Sally were lucky: I could not get past the first page, getting a "booking not recognized" error message several times last week. When I phoned, paid and complained, they said they would look into it but I have heard nothing since.

Has anyone else had the "for the hundredth time today, there is no problem/everyone else can do it" response?

Ben: why do I get multiple copies of the same invoice? I am worried about deforestation.

Regards

Paul

-------------------------

I am glad I am not the only one to have had this problem.......

Over to you Ben and the technology boys!!!!!

Cindy

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Paul,

I have done some thorough testing on the booking engine, I had the boss's credit card and I booked myself onto several tours and 'unfortunately' didn't come across any errors, the booking engine is a complex system and every now and again can throw up unexpected errors for no apparent reason, if it does occur again, if you could hit your 'print screen' button, then right click on your mouse and 'paste' the screenshot into an email and send it to me at btaylor@justyou.co.uk that would be appreciated 🙂

As for the duplicate invoices, have you had any changes made to your booking? Or have you bought any extras, for instance, excursions, insurance, visa etc? If so, a new invoice will be sent to you on each occasion, not ideal I know and I too feel bad for the environment, I am driving for all this to be taken online so that you the customer can print an invoice off once, but can readily see your account online if you make an amends etc, this of course is an ideal world scenario, I'm sure we'll get there!

I hope this helps?

Kindest,

Ben

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Ben

Let loose with the bosses credit card ..what fun!!!!!

Ok if and when I try to pay online for another tour if it doesn't let me get to pay online I will cut and copy it in an email to you...how weird that it doesn't like some people's efforts...perhaps your BOSS could pay for our ours and we of course...LOL???? Would pay him/her back!!!!!........

Sun is shinning outside Ben spring is around the corner, that's if the snow does not come back

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ben

Hope you get to go on all the tours you booked using the boss's credit card!

Jaya