Eileen L
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben,

I am Booked On Vietnam and Cambodia trip leaving on Wednesday 13th February.When I booked I requested an aisle seat from Heathrow to Hanoi and an aisle seat from Siem Reap back to Heathrow. Could you please verify for me that I will get my request.MyBooking reference is A252951 and my tickets are booked Dorothy Longmuir (my first name tho I am called Eileen)

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Eileen L

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Eileen,

Thanks for getting in touch. We cannot guarantee that we can reserve seats, but we do put a note on your account that when the flight lists come in from the airlines, that we try and accommodate requests, it usually works out fine.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Eileen L
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

Hi Eileen,

Thanks for getting in touch. We cannot guarantee that we can reserve seats, but we do put a note on your account that when the flight lists come in from the airlines, that we try and accommodate requests, it usually works out fine.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your reply. Hope my request is granted.

Regards,

Eileen

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I am also on this holiday and if it is possible to book a seat I would like a window seat preferably not over the wing as I like to look out.my booking reference is ########.

not long now. don't forget to put your ticket on your handbag so we can meet at premier inn Eileen and Margaret.

hope this snow is gone by then

----------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee what seat you will be allocated on your flight, however, if you would like to give our Contact Centre a quick call, you will be able to have a note added against your account which will register your request for a particular seat and if this can be honoured, Just You will do their very best to do so,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben