Mel P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Ben

Can you please let me know what the transfer time is from Naples to the hotel. I did ask customer services and they were going to get back to me but no response as yet.

Also should I decide to book, I will be flying from Gatwick. Can you please let me know which terminal the flight be coming taking off from. North or South?

Happy New Year to you.

Many thanks.

Mel

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon Mel,

Thanks for getting in touch. The transfer time between Naples and the hotel is approximately 1 hour 40 minutes. The airline has not yet released the information to us regarding departure terminal, if you would like to get back in touch with me nearer the time, I will be able to advise you of this,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
And Happy New Year to you too* 🙂

Ben

mikethesaint
(Member)
'Ben' wrote:

Good afternoon Mel,

Thanks for getting in touch. The transfer time between Naples and the hotel is approximately 1 hour 40 minutes. The airline has not yet released the information to us regarding departure terminal, if you would like to get back in touch with me nearer the time, I will be able to advise you of this,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben,

I am considering this holiday on the 9th June however can you give me some idea of the maximum number of people who can book. I like being with other travellers but don't really want the group to be too large especially if I'm only going for a week. In the past my JY holidays have been 3 and 2 weeks in duration and pretty full on with early starts and a fair bit of travelling. This time I was looking for something shorter, in the sun, which was easy paced and relaxing. I still want to take advantage of excursions to see the local sights but without the rush and long days. Do you think this holiday would suit my requirements or if not could you make any other suggestions.

Thanks

Mike

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike,

To date there are 22 travellers booked on this tour, with 8 places remaining.

With this tour staying in one hotel throughout the duration, there's a real chance to relax and unwind, there are 4 included excursions which are relatively slow paced and more about sightseeing and wandering around the wonderful sights on offer, I honestly think this holiday would be a perfect fit for what your looking for,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Mel P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

Good afternoon Mel,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben

I have now booked the holiday and received the information I needed. Thank you for your assistance. Mel

mikethesaint
(Member)
'Ben' wrote:

Hi Mike,

To date there are 22 travellers booked on this tour, with 8 places remaining.

With this tour staying in one hotel throughout the duration, there's a real chance to relax and unwind, there are 4 included excursions which are relatively slow paced and more about sightseeing and wandering around the wonderful sights on offer, I honestly think this holiday would be a perfect fit for what your looking for,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for giving me your opinion on this holiday. It certainly helped me make up my mind and I'm glad to say I went ahead and booked. It was a good job I didn't leave my decision any longer as it was down to only 3 places available on Saturday and now the date has disappeared completely so I assume it must be fully booked.

Can you tell me the breakdown in number of men and women who are going.

Many thanks

Mike

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Mike,

No problem at all, I am happy to help, it is a wonderful trip, you will have a lovely time.

To date the ratio of men to women travelling is around 40:60.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Bosuncat
(Member)
Not sure if it will have changed of course but I seem to remember when I went in 2011 that it was North Terminal at Gatwick with British Airways.