Patricia12
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben

I'm a new 'kid' on the block and thinking of joining the Warwick party. How many are going and what's the age range please? I'm 63 going on 12!

Thanks and regards.

Patricia

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Patricia,

Thanks for getting in touch, it's great to hear your thinking of joining us for New Years Eve, I can tell you that just 3 places remain on both the 2 day version of this trip and the 3 day. In total there over 150 fellow travellers spending New Years Eve in Warwick.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ben

WOW!!!!!!!! Never heard of 150 people on a trip is that a record!!!!!!???????....or are they not all JY people???

Cindy

Patricia12
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Ben. I've just booked so hopefully I'm not to late!

Kind regards.

Patrcia

'Ben' wrote:

Hello Patricia,

Thanks for getting in touch, it's great to hear your thinking of joining us for New Years Eve, I can tell you that just 3 places remain on both the 2 day version of this trip and the 3 day. In total there over 150 fellow travellers spending New Years Eve in Warwick.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Cindy,

I hope you're ok and Happy Christmas!

150, they are all Just You customers, they will have a super time!

Kindest,

Ben

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ben

I shall say again WOW 150 that's amazing...they will have a great time I am sure.

Very frosty here in Berkshire so looks a little Christmassy my way. A happy and healthy Christmas to you and all at JY..

Are you shutting the boards down over the holidays??? If so can you put a note up to let's us all know..

thank you

Cindy

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

Thanks very much 🙂

I personally finish on the 21st and wont be back in till the New Year, however whilst I wont be able to answer some of the more detailed queries, I am going to happily moderate posts throughout the Christmas period so the community can still be a community 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
AWWWWEEEEEEEE bless you Ben....LOL.... Your so good to us all....

BTW how's the bookings going for the Florida tour in May is it filling up? I do hope so.

Cindy

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy 🙂

No problem at all, I really enjoy being Editor in Chief! lol..

To date there are 20 fellow travellers, so yes filling up quickly,

Kindest,

Ben

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ben

A man of many hats, editor and chief LOL... See men can multi task

That's good 20 so far, I look forward to meeting them on the tour.. Really looking forward to this trip.

Cindy

Patricia12
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben

Apologies to all for the terrible spelling on my last email. It must have been the excitement of going to a party!!

However....... Ben, although I booked via the website, I haven't yet had confirmation that my booking has been accepted. Could you please check and get back to me? If I was too late, I'll return my posh frock and buy a pair of wellies instead.

Cheers.

Patricia

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Patricia,

No problem, I didn't notice at all 🙂

When you booked online you should of received a booking confirmation email, contained in this would be your booking reference. If you haven't received the email, please check your spam folder. If you haven't received it please come back to me. If you find it, you will receive paperwork through within the next week confirming all the details in writing,

Kindest,

Ben 🙂

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Patricia

I do hope you do not have to return your posh frock back!! Enjoy the party.

Jaya