TraceyT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben

Can you tell me wether a tour guide has been allocated yet and how many are booked.

Many thanks

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Tracey,

Your Tour Manager is yet to be confirmed but it won't be too long, our Tour Manager team are currently working through February so if you would like to ask me again in a fortnight, I will be able to tell you 🙂

Kindest,

Ben

Beesky
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tracey,

I am also on this trip. Really looking forward to it!

Sarah

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tracey, it's Bob here from the Golden West tour! I'm on this tour leaving on 13 Feb, pity we're not on the same one it would be nice to meet up again! I hope you have a wonderful time and I'll write a review of it when I get back!

Hope all well with you,

Bob

TraceyT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bob, that would have been great, I have not yet met up with anyone from previous trips, any tips you can pass on your return would be gratefully received.

Hi Sarah, I am really looking forward to the trip as well, by the time Christmas has come and gone we will be on count down

omoorem
(Member)
Hi Tracey & Sarah

I'm booked on this trip too in March 2013. Cant wait !!! Looking forward to meeting up.

Maggie

Beesky
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tracey & Maggie,

So great to fund other goin on this trip. Have you been on any others with JY? I went to China last March and had a great time.

Sarah

TraceyT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I have done three JY holidays. Thailand, West Coast USA and China with the Yangtze add on.

I have enjoyed every one.

Tracey

TraceyT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I have done three JY holidays. Thailand, West Coast USA and China with the Yangtze add on.

I have enjoyed every one.

Tracey

JaniceH
(Member)
'TraceyT' wrote:

Hi Ben

Can you tell me wether a tour guide has been allocated yet and how many are booked.

Many thanks

JaniceH
(Member)
I am also on this tour with the add on.Really looking forward to it
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi JaniceH

I'm afraid there's no update on the Tour Manager yet - but allocations for March are currently being worked on, so we should have an update for you soon.

There are currently 8 people booked for the main tour only and 21 people booked on the Angkor Wat, Phnom Penh & Mekong River add-odd.

Kindest regards

Julia

carol b
(Member)
'TraceyT' wrote:

Hi Ben

Many thanks

Hi Tracey

Do you remember me from China ( I was the 6ft blonde haha).

I did the tour to Vietnam and Cambodia in September it was amazing. I loved everything. the food, the hotels, the people, the scenery, the cities. I hope you have as good a time as I had. Halong bay beautiful. swimming in the south China Sea brilliant. Enjoy

Carol xx

We had Moira as our tour guide she was lovely.

TraceyT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Carol

Of course I remember you, didnt we have a lovely time in China. I am so glad you enjoyed Vietnam and Cambodia. Everyone was just so good to Gary ad I when we heard Dad had died it really shows how lovely people are that holiday with just you.

Any tips re: Vietnam gratefully received.

Hopefully we will meet again one day

Tracey xx

carol b
(Member)
'TraceyT' wrote:

Hi Carol

Of course I remember you, didnt we have a lovely time in China. I am so glad you enjoyed Vietnam and Cambodia. Everyone was just so good to Gary ad I when we heard Dad had died it really shows how lovely people are that holiday with just you.

Any tips re: Vietnam gratefully received.

Hopefully we will meet again one day

Tracey xx

Hi Tracey

I can't fault the holiday but one tip I would recommend is that when you are allocated your cabin on the junk make sure you don't get the one next to the engine room. I did and although it wasn't noisy it filled up over night with fumes (diesel) and it was really bad.. I had to go up on deck for fresh air. Apart from that it was perfect.I didn't get any bites as I made sure I had plenty of repellant for the evenings and when going into the jungle areas.

No lazy Susan's either lol. The food was very good. Are you doing the cycle ride in the countryside. If you can ride a bike go for it as it wasn't strenuous and great fun.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know. Is Gary going with you ? Take care

Carol xx

TraceyT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Carol, Gary is not coming this time

Thank you for the tips glad to hear no lazy susans !!

So looking forward to it, shame we didnt meet up again,

xx