PatO
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben.

Would be good to have some 10/11 day holidays in the Just You brochure, has this ever been considered ? I for one would welcome them. Thank You.

Pat.

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon Pat,

Thanks very much for your feedback, I will be sure to pass it onto our product department for future planning.

Kindest,

Ben

Maddy
  • (Member)
(Member)
What a good idea. I find that travelling takes out a lot of the advertised holiday time, e.g. on a 7 day holiday we can arrive in the evening and leave in the morning on the last day, so actually only 5 days holiday. A longer time of 10/11 days would give more time to relax and enjoy our destinations.
shyanne
(Member)
stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ben

The only thing that concerns me about longer holidays is that it would add several hundred pounds to the cost, of what to be honest for most people, are quite expensive holidays anyway.

You already offer extensions/stopovers on a few holidays, maybe it would be possible to do this more frequently, thus providing both a long and short version of the same trip.

Stuart

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Stuart,

This is not a bad idea at all, I will pass it onto Will, one of our product managers!

Thanks very much,

Ben

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
10/11 days - excellent idea. Yes please.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am all for 10/11 days holidays as two days are always usually spent on getting there and back. I rather pay a bit extra and have a couple of more days to spend at the destination.

Jaya