Ebs
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Wanted to ask, how many has booked this trip? And the usual what is the age range and ratio with men and women? How many places available?

Thanks,

Erica

Sally-Anne
(Member)
Hello Erica,

So far 39 people are booked on the tour, with 10 places available. The youngest are in their 40's and there are a couple of people in their 80's, but most people are in their 60's.

10 of the 39 are Men, the rest are women.

regards, Sally-Anne

Ebs
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Was trying to book this by internet and for some reason can't do it. I wanted to pay 110 pounds today and it says 429 pounds due 30th of September.

Which I knew would be the case since it has to be paid fully 12 weeks prior the trip. But when I press the ok button it gives me invalid payment amount. Why is this? There should still be a week to pay the rest of the money. I also tried just to pay the deposit set by the site but the result is the same.

Sally-Anne
(Member)
Hello,

I'm sorry you are having problems, I have passed your email on to our web team to investigate. In the mean time, you could call our call centre who will be able to help you with the payment that you want to make. The phone number is in the top right of this website.

regards, Sally-Anne