anitalaughs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben,

Do you know who the tour guide for Vietnam/cambodia is on 17th September yet.

Thanks

Anita:D

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon Anita,

I have just had a look to see if your Tour Manager has been allocated, and its not quite happened just yet, it will be within the next week however.

Please ask me again in a week or so if that's OK with you,

Have a nice weekend,

Kindest,

Ben

anitalaughs
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben,

A glorious day here for a change, any news on the Tour Guide for Vietnam/Cambodia 17th September.

Many Thanks.

Anita:P

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Anita,

Isn't wonderful that we're having a burst of gorgeous weather - lets hope it lasts the weekend!

I've just had a look and it would appear that the tour manager has not net been allocated - but should be very soon.

Please keep asking and we'll let you know just as soon as they have been confirmed.

Kindest regards

Julia

carol b
(Member)
I'm getting worried now as to why we still don't have a tour manager for 17th sept Vietnam/Cambodia tour. Is this normal as I noticed that you have allocated a tour manager for October. Just want to be assured that we will have an experienced one.
Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Carol,

Thanks for getting in touch, OK, I am pleased to tell you that your Tour Manager is a wonderful lady called Moira Tait and she will be at the check in area at London, Heathrow 3 hours before departure. You will have a fab time with her,

if there's anything else I can help with, please just ask,

Kindest,

Ben

carol b
(Member)
'Ben' wrote:

Good morning Carol,

Thanks for getting in touch, OK, I am pleased to tell you that your Tour Manager is a wonderful lady called Moira Tait and she will be at the check in area at London, Heathrow 3 hours before departure. You will have a fab time with her,

if there's anything else I can help with, please just ask,

Kindest,

Ben

Thank you Ben. Still haven't got my passport back .Any news as to whether they are back from the Cambodian embassy yet?

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Carol,

Can you please send me over your booking reference,

kindest,

Ben

carol b
(Member)
'Ben' wrote:

Hi Carol,

Can you please send me over your booking reference,

kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben

I don't have my booking ref as I am away from home. I have been staying in Bournemouth for the last 4 weeks and I informed the visa dept and a Just You representative of this so that they could post my passport back to me at the Bournemouth address. I received a text message from the visa service on the 12th July to say that they had it and that it would be returned within 28 days. My passport/holiday/visa application and booking ref. is in the name of Mrs Ellen C Brooks. I'm a bit concerned as its not long now until the holiday.

Best regards

Carol (Ellen Brooks)

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Carol,

Thanks for that. I can confirm It's due back from the Cambodian Embassy this week. The Vietnam visa has already been processed, passport will be returned to you by special delivery and a text or email will be sent to confirm it's been sent once we get them back in the office.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben