pisceslady
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I have just booked for this holiday. Can you please tell me how many people are on this trip?

Also, I will probably book some excursions once I am there rather than pre-booking. Is it possible to pay by debit card or sterling for these excursions, or do you have to pay in local currency?

Many thanks.

Dawn

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon Dawn,

Your tour is fully booked with 35 fellow travellers. That's absolutely fine about the excursions, ideally excursions should be paid for in cash using Pounds Sterling, but you can pay in local currency should you wish,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

pisceslady
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

Good afternoon Dawn,

Your tour is fully booked with 35 fellow travellers. That's absolutely fine about the excursions, ideally excursions should be paid for in cash using Pounds Sterling, but you can pay in local currency should you wish,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

pisceslady
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

Good afternoon Dawn,

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Hi Ben

Just realised that I didn't say thank you for your message. I do apologise! Nice to know that we are a good sized group!

Kind regards.

Dawn

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
No problem at all 🙂

Have a brilliant time,

all the best,

Ben