Avocet64
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben

I have just read posting from 14/6/12 where Carol mentioned that she has been told that there are enough people booked for the trip to Costa Rica to go ahead in September but more people are needed for October and November, as I am booked to go in October does it mean there is a chance that the October trip may be cancelled as I know that two holidays were cancelled earlier this year through lack of numbers.

Many thanks

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there,

As it stands at the minute, the October and November dates are not yet cleared to operate due to numbers, they do fill up though and there's only a few passengers needed to make up numbers, so I'm sure it will be fine 🙂

Anything else, please just ask,

Kindest

Ben

Annecxt
(Member)
l am planning to book for October
TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
hope October is going ahead I am booked on it as could not go earlier in the year as Feb 2012 was not running
Avocet64
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Ben

I have had an e-mail from JY to remind me that my holiday balance is due at the end of this month, does this mean that the holiday has now been cleared to go ahead or just that this is a reminder that the balance date is looming for those who have already booked.

As a matter of interest can you please tell me the procedure for holidays that are cancelled due to lack of numbers i.e. how far in advance are we advised and what options are offered.

Many thanks

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning,

Currently the tour is is looking highly likely to run, just 2 more bookings are needed and this is certainly likely within the next few weeks as the tour is being promoted in our new departures brochure which has mailed to several thousand people this week. In the highly unlikely event it doesn't run, you would be offered the next available date.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Lois
  • (Member)
(Member)
I booked this holiday today so just one more booking needed!

Lois

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
lets hope one more person books, people I've met on other JY tours who have already done Costa Rica tell me it is a fantastic tour
Roger S
(Member)
I am hoping to book on this tour as I have also heard it is a great tour. I will speak to JY tomorrow.
debbieandnorris
(Member)
I've booked for the November tour to Costa Rica