BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly, when will the new brochure be able to be viewed on the website? I've asked for it to be emailed to me twice, but when I get the email and follow the link, I get an error message saying the website has refused permission for me to view it!! Also I can't order it by post through the website as you need a postcode and we still don't have them in Ireland (which is extremely irritating). Perhaps I should just ring up and order one the old fashioned way?

All the best,

Bob

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

I'm sorry you have had trouble with this. We'll get this fixed as soon as we can.

If you would like to give me your address I will arrange for the brochure to be posted to you.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Have th new brochures been sent out then????? as no copy of a NEW one has landed or my door mat?

Cindy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

Yes, there is a new brochure. If you let me know your address I will arrange for you to receive one too.

I will also try to make sure you receive one in future - I know we always have this issue!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Olly,

YES PLEASE

Thank you x

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Olly, when will the new brochure be able to be viewed on the website? I've asked for it to be emailed to me twice, but when I get the email and follow the link, I get an error message saying the website has refused permission for me to view it!! Also I can't order it by post through the website as you need a postcode and we still don't have them in Ireland (which is extremely irritating). Perhaps I should just ring up and order one the old fashioned way?

All the best,

Bob

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Cindy

Yes, there is a new brochure. If you let me know your address I will arrange for you to receive one too.

I will also try to make sure you receive one in future - I know we always have this issue!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

I see Cindy has not received her new brochure either. This happens to me EVERY time - in fact I have friends who don't even travel with Just You who have already received a copy of the new brochure. What is going on?

I had a guy from Just You ring me last week asking did I want to book a holiday - I am going on my 13th holiday in September - I told him I had still not received a copy of the new brochure (although I have been sent 4 copies of the old brochure) but still no sign of it. What are you trying to tell me?

In the past I have emailed you to send me one - can you do so again, or do I have to order one from the brochure request page?

You asked Cindy for her address - surely after the number of trips she has done it will be on the system.

Best wishes,

Lesley :huh:

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

New brochure arrived today! Not many 2013 dates included, but I presume the full schedule won't be available until September? Do you know if the Parks, Canyons, Little Big Horn will be operating next year, specifically Sept 2013, or if the Moscow/St Petersburg Golden Ring departure will operate next year? Sorry, but I have to plan far ahead in order to be able to get the time off work!

Best wishes,

Bob

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

I've passed on your request so you should receive this in the next few days.

I'll look into why you don't get it automatically!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

I'm sorry you haven't got your brochure. I'll try to get to the bottom of why you don't get one automatically too.

I only asked Cindy for her address because for all I know she may have moved house - I wouldn't want her to wait too much longer for her copy!

I will request a copy for you too - I assume you are at the same address as before.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
HI Bob

Both of those tours will have 2013 dates available in the September brochure.

By the way, the brochure by email facility is now working again.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

that's great, many thanks. At least I have between now and Sept to make up my mind!

Best wishes,

Bob

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Olly

Hope you are well

Thank You for sending me my two New Brochures . I requested one on line. Then a few days later my holiday questionare arrived where I also requested one via this. So hence I ended up with 2. Thank You.

I will recycle one by giving it to a friend.

Thank you for Just You prompt and valued service.

And looking forward to choosing my next trip.

Regards Andy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Andy

I'm glad to hear you have your brochure(s) and also that you had a good time in Bulgaria.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Olly,

Well my new brochure has finally turned up. And Andy has 2 !!

Will there be another edition later in the year because there doesn't seem to be much for next year in it?

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

I'm glad you have your brochure now.

There will be another brochure in September with more options in it. This current edition was mainly about the Christmas holidays and also long-haul holiday dates for early 2013.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Olly

Brochure received thank you.. I await the later edition as don't think I shall be going anywhere till Autumn 2013..

Which is a great shame for me,!!

Cindy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

I'm sorry to hear that - you'll be very ready for a holiday by then!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor