Love2Travel
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[/size][/font]Am thinking of booking treasures of andalucia in May or June and would like to know how warm the pool could be as there is no mention if it is heated. Also, love sea bathing and thought I might enjoy a dip somewhere such as Nerja and wondered about sea temp.

Also, are the optional excursions on different days from the extras.Is the included dinner 2 courses with wine?[font=Trebuchet MS][size=medium]:(

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

May or June will be a lovely time to visit but I think the sea will be very cold - not for the faint-hearted!

I had a look on the internet and while it doesn't look the main pool is heated, by all accounts it is a very nice pool offering great views from the pool area.

You will be able to do all of the excursions if you wish to - we always do our best to arrange the itinerary so that this is possible. Dinner won't include wine but there should be at least two courses.

Have a great trip.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hello Love2Travel

I did this holiday at the end of February. All meals were buffet style and were 3 courses. You could always go back for a top up if you were still hungry. Wine was not included but you can purchase a bottle and what you do not use it will be kept in the hotel fridge for the next time. Hotel prices are very reasonable. Please note however that the hotel does not take cash over the bar. It is all charged to your room and you settle the bill on your final evening. My bill was just under 40 Euros but everybody is different.

The outside pool is not heated, but there is an indoor pool in the gym that is. The 2 optional excursions do not clash with the included ones and I would certainly recommend that you do both. However, you MUST book the Alhambra around 6 weeks before you go.

I know that you will have a great holiday.

Peter