virginiag
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[/u][/size]Hi Olly

I am booked on the Cape Town to Genoa cruise on the 26 March and really looking forward to it. I have now received the paperwork from yourselves and MSC Cruises but I do, however, have a few questions that I would like clarification on please:

1.Will there be a Just You representative at Heathrow Airport on arrival?

2.Do we have the services of a Just You representative whilst on the cruise?

3.If not, do we have the services of a Just You representative when visiting the various countries on route to Italy?

4.Why was I advised to have a Yellow Fever certificate when your paperwork advises it is necessary to have this if travelling to Zambia?

5.The luggage allowance on your paperwork states 23k for hold luggage and 23k for hand luggage, is this correct?

Look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your help.

Regards

Virginia

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Virginia

Here are your answers:

1. Yes, one of our staff will be there to help you check in.

2. No, the cruise line's staff will be looking after you while you are on board. They are very friendly and you will have your own cabin steward, who will help you in any way he or she can.

3. There will not be a Just You representative when you are ashore but there will be a Springbok Atlas guide on all excursions. They are very knowledgeable and helpful, and will be contactable in resort too.

4. Please accept our apologies. We have recently learned that this is not required.

5. This is correct: checked in luggage = 1 piece max weight 23kg, hand baggage = 23kg + laptop or handbag. Bear in mind that max size is 56cm x 45cm x 25cm and you must be able to lift this into the overhead compartments unaided.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor