janeyalan
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Do I need to apply for an Esta for USA trip or has this already been done as part of the package as there is a costing mentioned in the overall figure.

Thank you

Sally-Anne
(Member)
Hello Jane,

I believe that you need to do this yourself, but we can do it for you if you like at a cost. Give our contact centre a call, they will have all the information you need. Call them on 0844 567 8844.

Kind regards, Sally-Anne, your editor

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Its easy to do but be careful for rogue sites charging a silly price that do it for you.

Cost is $14 (£9ish) and it only takes a few minutes.

here is the link to the official site -

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/esta.html?_flowExecutionKey=_c65DB527A-3D24-49C2-7AA4-10664AAE400A_kD360364B-78DF-482E-4198-EAC0753360A2 

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Sally-Anne,

I am confused.

I am booked on Route 66 for 3rd September and on my paperwork the ESTA is listed - at a cost of £29.

You replied to janeyalan that we need to do this ourselves. Could you please clarify this.

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Lesley:angel:

Sally-Anne
(Member)
'LovelyLesley1' wrote:

Hi Sally-Anne,

I am confused.

I am booked on Route 66 for 3rd September and on my paperwork the ESTA is listed - at a cost of £29.

You replied to janeyalan that we need to do this ourselves. Could you please clarify this.

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Lesley:angel:

Hello Lesley,

You must have agreed for us to do it for you at some point when you booked. If you are unsure about this please give the contact centre a call and they will be able to tell you more. You can call them on 0844 567 8845.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards, Sally-Anne, your editor