tishtosh84
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
While reading the second edition of January's brochure, I noticed that someone had an idea to have a trip on Route 66 and it was made possible, So my idea is to either go to Disney Land in Paris or the Orlando parks. I've suggested these because I would love to go to either one but no-one I know wants to so the only way I will is with Just you holidays 🙂
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

I haven't heard of any plans for Disneyland Paris but you'll be pleased to hear that Orlando is a possibility. The idea is in its early stages at the moment but this might appear in the next couple of years so watch this space.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Eamonn
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have booked to go on the Istanbul/Troy/Ephesus trip leaving on the 13th May; would be interested to hear from any fellow travellers.
Littlepaul66
(Member)
Orlando is 1 place that I would love to visit. As well as Miami and the Keys. Hope this is an option in a year or 2.

Paul

KatyMM
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well if we are suggesting future trips, I'd love to visit Sicily. Personally, I have a fascination for volcanoes and Mt Etna is a pretty exciting example virtually on our doorstep. But, with the weather, the history, food and architecture, it could make an interesting short trip - it might be an attractive option for those of us who haven't yet gathered up the courage to book the longer excursions. :shy:
martini2429
(Member)
Would definately add Orlando to my to do list, haven't been there since 94 when I went to the world cup, lots of changes since then, doesn't matter how old you are you become a child again once you walk through those magic kingdom gates
tishtosh84
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sammyjo
(Member)
'Littlepaul66' wrote:

Orlando is 1 place that I would love to visit. As well as Miami and the Keys. Hope this is an option in a year or 2.

Paul

I would be up for that as well. Loved Orlando though not been since 1998, so no doubt a lot of things would have changed since then. Maimi and the keys would be fantastic too

Sam