Byzzie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello. Can you tell me a bit more about who goes on your holidays. I know you are targetting all ages etc but I am interested in finding out a bit more about who I am likely to be travelling with, especially their age. Does it vary much by type of holiday?

Thanks

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Byzzie

If you can tell me which holiday and date you are interested in, I can tell you the age range of people already booked. The majority of our customers are in their 50s and 60s but with plenty either side of that range too.

You'll probably find that the average age is lower for long-haul holidays to places like China or North and South America, while the average age tends to be higher for trips to Europe. Of course there are lots of exceptions to this, as you can have an eighty year old with bags of energy who wants to explore and a forty year old who just wants to relax on their holiday!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Byzzie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm interested in the Silk Road to Samarkand on 3rd April. Thanks
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Byzzie

So far we have 27 people on this holiday - four men and 23 women, with ages ranging from early 40s to early 90s.

There are only three places left so I would recommend booking soon if you want to go on this date.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor