Lionelc
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

What's the numbers and M/F mix and age range for this trip?

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lionel

So far 36 people have booked - 26 women and 10 men, with ages from early 50s to early 80s.

Have a great trip.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Olly,

It looks like this trip is full now. Can you please tell me how many of us will be partying in Prague this Xmas please? You already told me that our tour manager is Karolina so I look forward to meeting her.

I am flying from Stansted again, but do you know how many of us are going from Stansted on this trip please?

Have a great Xmas & New Year - pity you can't come along to Prague too.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

There are now 36 people on this holiday so plenty of people to enjoy the big day with.

I don't know how many are going from Stansted but perhaps one or two will see this message and get in touch.

I'm sure you'll have a great time and I hope you get your snow!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Lesley

There are now 36 people on this holiday so plenty of people to enjoy the big day with.

I don't know how many are going from Stansted but perhaps one or two will see this message and get in touch.

I'm sure you'll have a great time and I hope you get your snow!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Thanks - you're a star.

Not long to wait now - Oh bring it on!

What do you mean 'you hope I get my snow' - I thought Just You had ordered it specially.Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ......

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

We're working on the snow - but it might be worth taking some of your own, just in case!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor