Annlin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am new to Just You, am thinking of booking this, If I fly from Bristol will there be others flying from there?

Can you tell me how many are booked on this?

Thanks

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Annlin

I can tell you that 38 people have booked this holiday so far.

I don't have information about how many people will be flying from Bristol but you may be able to get in touch with them through the Community. Hopefully they will see this message and get in touch. Alternatively, look out for the Just You luggage tags at the airport.

Have a great trip.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

putnoe1
(Member)
'Annlin' wrote:

I am new to Just You, am thinking of booking this, If I fly from Bristol will there be others flying from there?

Can you tell me how many are booked on this?

Thanks

hi this is a great holidat hotal good food good i went last ney year and going this new year charlie:angel:

Lionelc
(Member)
HI Annlin,

I'm a newbie too. Nervous too. I have been considering this holiday or to stay in the UK. I would be flying from bristol. I'm 51 if that helps!

Lionelc
(Member)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Annlin

I can tell you that 38 people have booked this holiday so far.

I don't have information about how many people will be flying from Bristol but you may be able to get in touch with them through the Community. Hopefully they will see this message and get in touch. Alternatively, look out for the Just You luggage tags at the airport.

Have a great trip.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly, do have a M/F mix of who is booked on this trip? L

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lionel

We now have 46 people on this holiday - 12 men and 36 women.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor