KATIE66
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good day Ollie, I returned from Holiday 27th Sept, Some of my traveling companions received a Holiday Discount voucher in the post I have not yet

received one,are they given out on seleceted basis ? regards katie

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Katie

Not to worry - the important thing is that you need to book within a month or returning from your holiday.

As you don't have a voucher you may need to ask the holiday advisor to issue a new one.

So I would suggest that when you know where you want to go, give us a ring on 0844 567 8844 with your booking reference (for your previous holiday) to hand.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Lindsay04
(Member)
Hi Ollie

I returned from Croatia on 20th September, and I booked another holiday with Just you about a week ago. I didn't get a discount voucher, should I have got one and if so is there any way of applying the discount retrospectively?

Lindsay

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lindsay

The best thing to do is call our holiday advisors on 0844 567 8844 and explain the situation. They may be able to help you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Lindsay04
(Member)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Lindsay

The best thing to do is call our holiday advisors on 0844 567 8844 and explain the situation. They may be able to help you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Sadly they could not help. It seems the tour manager should have given out the vouchers at the end of the holiday, but it did not happen. They did say that if I gave the booking ref of my last holiday they would be able to send me a voucher. But I didn't keep my paperwork once I got back, and a voucher now would not help as I have already booked :(

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lindsay

I will have another go for you.

Can you post all the following details for me?

Tour name

Tour departure date

Your full name

Your address

I won't publish any of these details on the Community but I should be able to find your booking reference with them. Maybe we will be able to get your discount added retrospectively. I can't guarantee but I will do my best.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Lindsay04
(Member)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Lindsay

I will have another go for you.

Can you post all the following details for me?

Tour name

Tour departure date

Your full name

Your address

I won't publish any of these details on the Community but I should be able to find your booking reference with them. Maybe we will be able to get your discount added retrospectively. I can't guarantee but I will do my best.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

I did manage to find my booking ref, I found an e-mail I sent asking for a correction to be done on the spelling of my name. I spoke to the young lady a second time (I think her name was Lisa), and she said she has to confirm I didn't get the voucher from the tour rep. Once she has got that info she will see if it can be applied to the holiday I booked.

I will let you know the outcome.

Lindsay

Lindsay04
(Member)

I did manage to find my booking ref, I found an e-mail I sent asking for a correction to be done on the spelling of my name. I spoke to the young lady a second time (I think her name was Lisa), and she said she has to confirm I didn't get the voucher from the tour rep. Once she has got that info she will see if it can be applied to the holiday I booked.

Lindsay

I am still waiting for the promised call back. Looks like I will have to ring back again 😞

Lindsay04
(Member)

Lindsay

Good news, I have been given the discount 🙂 🙂

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lindsay

Great news - a bit more spending money for you!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor