jane2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Please can you tell me the name of our tour manager, and have we a meeting point at T4 Heathrow. Also how many is in our group and anyone else travelling from

Manchester.

Jane

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jane

Your tour manager is Janice Lumley and there will be 24 people on your holiday.

You would normally meet in the executive lounge but unfortunately this is currently closed at T4. I'm sure Janice will be able to suggest a good meeting point when she helps you check in - there are plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from, where you will be able to say hello to your group.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

jan knowles
(Member)
'jane2' wrote:

Hi Olly,

Please can you tell me the name of our tour manager, and have we a meeting point at T4 Heathrow. Also how many is in our group and anyone else travelling from

Manchester.

Jane

Hi Jane

My name is Jan and I am on the same trip as you together with a girl called Mary. We are travelling from Manchester on flight BA1395 leaving Manchester at 13.25. If you are on the same shuttle maybe you would like to travel down with us. Don't know if I can leave my telephone number on this site but will try to get it to you. Jan

Karryannie
(Member)
'jane2' wrote:

Hi Olly,

Manchester.

Jane

Hi Jane,

My name is Karen, Im on this tour, travelling from Hertfordshire. Look forward to meeting you at airport. When I phoned JY yesterday, I was told there were 15 of us going, but maybe she made a mistake as Olly says 24 are booked in. however, Im sure we going to have a great time. See you next week

Karen

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Karen

I can confirm it is 24.

So far 15 people have booked the main tour and nine have booked the main tour plus add-on, so 24 altogether.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Karryannie
(Member)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Karen

I can confirm it is 24.

So far 15 people have booked the main tour and nine have booked the main tour plus add-on, so 24 altogether.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Thanks for that Olly,

Not long now.

:thumbup: