ValMc
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Olly

I am due to travel on the above holiday and am wondering if you could clarify a few things for me

1) Is the group meeting in the VIP lounge at Heathrow as I have had no communication to suggest it is but previous threads sayt the details have been sent out to customers?

2) I am interested in going to Robben Island and telephoned the numer Just You suggested and was advised to go on line to purchase tickets as I have never been to Cape Town before I am not really happy to do this, can you tell me if there is another way so I can be sure I will be booked on prior to leaving the UK knowing I will be safe with my fellow travellers

Regards

Val Mckie

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Val,

Thanks for your message.

Can you please supply your booking reference number for me and I will assist you,

Thanking you,

Ben

ValMc
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Ben

yes my booking ref is ****

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Val

Good news - use of the executive lounge is included in the price of your holiday so you will be able to meet your group there. I've asked my colleagues to check whether you should have received a voucher for this.

As for Robben Island, I'm afraid we don't offer this excursion so you will need to make your own arrangements using the details you already have. Lots of our customers do this each year so I'm sure you will be fine. It's definitely worth the effort!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor