Peter Jersey
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Olly

Had a very enjoyable Discovery Weekend in August and subsequently booked for China. Quite a few of the passengers had done previous discovery weekends because they were not keen on long distance travelling and would have liked holidays in the UK. I know that there are Xmas and New Year trips but would it be possible to organise 4 to 7 day trips to various UK destinations throughout the year. I am sure that you would get a good response.

Peter :thumbup:

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Peter

You'll be pleased to hear that the new brochure (out mid September) includes a choice of three five-day UK Warner Leisure Breaks at excellent hotels in Berkshire, Nottinghamshire and Somerset.

Like the Discovery Weekends, they will include an excursion but they will also offer the chance to enjoy activities such as archery, boules, croquet, swimming or golf, plus different entertainment each evening.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Olly hope you are well, Hi All

What a great idea the Just You are considering trips within our own shores and with some interesting activities too. I recall the days when Just You in the past did trips to such places as the Scilly Isles and Scotland etc, Which seemed to have disappeared, And I think it is a good thing to enable us to see more of our own lands.

Keep up to good work

All the best Andy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Andy

I'm glad you like the sound of these new tours. I agree there is a lot to see within the UK!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Olly,

Wow what a good idea and good news.

I have friends who would love to holiday in Britain, as opposed to going abroad and they will be interested to hear about the new range of British holidays. At the moment we have to go with another company and pay a single room supplement every time.

I shall continue with my globe-trotting - still so many places for me to see, so little time! But I will be interested to see what is on offer in the new brochure when it comes out.

Thanks Just You - nice one.

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

I'm glad you like the sound of these holidays.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi All

Personally, I kind of fancy the idea of a week around Nottingham, And as for Arhery kind of fitting isn't it, Robin Hood here I come lol

Andy