Jan from coventry
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly

How many people are going on the above holiday and what is the age range.

Do you know who the tour manager is yet.

This is my 2nd just you holiday and a great time last year.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan

We have three dates in September - 4th, 11th and 18th. Let me know which departure you are going on and I will find out for you.

All three are fully booked with 25-30 people travelling.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Jan from coventry
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly

I am departing on the 4th September also what terminal does BA use at Gatwick.

Thanks

Jan

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan

You'll be flying from the North Terminal at Gatwick.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Jan from coventry
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly

Will get to gatwick over 4hours before the flight , what time does the rep and tour manager get to the airport. Not looking forward to being at gatwick for that long.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan

Your tour manager or airport rep will be at check-in from around the time it opens, which is likely to be about two hours before departure.

Personally, I often get to airports quite early in case I am held up on the way. If I were you I would have a look around the shops or find somewhere to have a meal or a coffee. Also, others in your group might see your message and want to meet up with you. This would help pass the time more quickly.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

bondensbabe
(Member)
Hi Jan. Putting this link up for you for Gatwick North Terminal. It's very easy to find your way round

http://www.gatwickairport.com/at-the-airport/north/  I think there are shops and eating places before security and certainly plenty afterwards.

Have a great time in Cilento. The L'Appordo is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. Take some woolies for night time though.

bondensbabe
(Member)
Hi Jan. Putting this link up for you for Gatwick North Terminal. It's very easy to find your way round

http://www.gatwickairport.com/at-the-airport/north/  I think there are shops and eating places before security and certainly plenty afterwards.

Have a great time in Cilento. The L'Appordo is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. Take some woolies for night time though.

lizzy1960
(Member)
'Jan wrote:

Hi Olly

How many people are going on the above holiday and what is the age range.

Do you know who the tour manager is yet.

This is my 2nd just you holiday and a great time last year.

Hello Jan I see you are from Coventry im also from coventry i did my 1st trip in June of this year to Germany Walking in the Ahr Valley i have also booked to go away at christmas to Germany Festive christmas, let us know how your trip is hope we can spke again or praobly meet up as we are both in coventry

jackie

Jan from coventry
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'bondensbabe' wrote:

Jan from coventry
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bondensbabe

Thanks for the link and advice about taking some woolies.

Jan

Jan from coventry
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'bondensbabe' wrote:

Jan from coventry
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bondensbabe

Thanks for the link and advice about taking some woolies for the evening.

Jan

lizzy1960
(Member)
'Jan wrote:

Hi Bondensbabe

Thanks for the link and advice about taking some woolies.

Jan

Hi Jan Hope you have a gud holiday im also from coventry wondered if you fancy meeting up sometime,

bondensbabe
(Member)
'Jan wrote:

Hi Bondensbabe

Thanks for the link and advice about taking some woolies for the evening.

Jan

Glad to be of help Jan. Have a great time

Jan from coventry
(Member) (Topic Starter)