hjb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly

I am booked on the trip to Croatia on May 3rd and have received my final information from JY. The letter states that I need to contact Easy Jet with my passport number, however they have told me that I don't have the correct booking reference number for them to locate my booking. I've contacted customer services but they have not responded to my query, could you find out the reference number for me?

Regards

Hazel

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hazel

Can you let me know the booking reference we gave you? This is probably not the same as the one EasyJet want but it will help us find you on the system.

I may not get your reply today so given that we have a long weekend coming up, you might be better off calling us again on 0844 567 8844 to get this issue sorted out quickly.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

hjb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Hazel,

I have spoken to our call centre and they advise me the booking reference you need is EHR2DDJ - this is located in your documentation alongside your e-ticket. But if you ring Easyjet and tell them that ref above that will sort it,

Kindest Regards and have a lovely trip,

Ben

hjb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben

Many thanks for that, I have now been able to add my passport details to the booking. There is nothing in any of my paperwork with that reference number on and no e ticket.

Regards

Hazel

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hazel,

Am glad you have managed to get it sorted, sorry if you felt a little rushed! I am not immediately familiar with the paperwork that gets posted out as this isn't anything to do with me. It may well be worth a quick phonecall to our call center to chase this up,

all the best and have a great holiday,

Ben