pamela1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi - Please advise whether people dress up (ie smart casual) in the evenings or do we remain or just change around our day clothes.

Also, I would like to request that each trip has a little booklet with as much information as possible on all subjects relevant to the trip - ie clothing, mossie guards eve or early morn and many more useful hints.

Thanks

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pamela

It's very informal on a Just You holiday so what you wear is up to you. Most people probably change into something else for the evenings but if your day time clothes are fine, you are welcome to wear those.

We will send you some information about your destination any day now about the kind of practical things you mention but I will pass on your booklet suggestion to my colleagues here.

Have a great trip!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

pamela1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Pamela

It's very informal on a Just You holiday so what you wear is up to you. Most people probably change into something else for the evenings but if your day time clothes are fine, you are welcome to wear those.

We will send you some information about your destination any day now about the kind of practical things you mention but I will pass on your booklet suggestion to my colleagues here.

Have a great trip!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Thanks Olly - appreciated. I look forward to the trip - 2 of my friends have just returned from Costa Rica - their photos are fab.

Pam