Andy103
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly.

I am due to travel on this trip on the 22nd. It was originally meant to be from the 21st However I appreciate due to the change of BA airline from Brittish to Bulagrian. That our trip has been shortened. Also on our return home. Instead of leaving at 2210Hrs, we are now leaving at 6am to fly back. And with 90 minute journey from our hotel to the airport, And with us having to be at the airport at the very least 2 hours before the flight. It is not rocket scince to work out that we will be effectively having 2 nights less at our hotel. I fully appreciate as to the reason. And I very much thank Just you for the additional excursion that has been arranged . However with that excursion, will be one less day at the resort etc. Will there be any other recompence from Just You.

Regards JustAndy103

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Andy

I've spoken to my colleagues who are organising this holiday and I'm told that the extra excursion was added as compensation for the fact you will be away for slightly less time. So while there won't be any extra compensation, I hope that this bonus trip will give you a better overall experience of Bulgaria.

Have a great trip.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

saltyoldseadog
(Member)
I too am most disappointed at the loss of effectively one full day and one full night from the holiday and have complained to Just You Head Office (to no avail). Additionally I will now on return be dumped in Swansea at 2.30 in the morning with no way of getting home. The "free" wine tasting trip is no recompense - the holiday is All Inclusive - might just as well stay in the hotel and drink the wine there (you'll have more time for a glass or two of wine there than you will on the trip!).
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

I'm sorry you are disappointed about the changes to this holiday. Unfortunately this was caused by airlines changing their flight schedules, so we either had to adapt the holiday slightly or cancel it, which would have been much more disappointing, I think.

We wanted to offer the wine-tasting trip as a gesture of good will. As well as having the chance to try some different wines from the region, you'll also get to see the pretty town of Pomorie and discover a bit more about Bulgaria.

I hope you will still enjoy your visit to the Black Sea Riviera.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

saltyoldseadog
(Member)
'Olly' wrote:

Hello

I'm sorry you are disappointed about the changes to this holiday. Unfortunately this was caused by airlines changing their flight schedules, so we either had to adapt the holiday slightly or cancel it, which would have been much more disappointing, I think.

We wanted to offer the wine-tasting trip as a gesture of good will. As well as having the chance to try some different wines from the region, you'll also get to see the pretty town of Pomorie and discover a bit more about Bulgaria.

I hope you will still enjoy your visit to the Black Sea Riviera.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Oh I will enjoy it Olly - no doubt about that - just a big downer at the beginning and end. Thanks. Neil

moo
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all,

Am also very disappointed to find my first holiday with the company curtailed and it being my first holiday on my own for three years I need all the holiday I can get ! I also thought the wine tasting trip was an inclusive trip anyway ?

That said, I intend to make the most of it too - fingers crossed for weather like we have been enjoying this weekend.

K

moo
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Olly,

Could you also confirm the availability of vegetarian food at the hotel please ? I am a bit concerned that this may need to be confirmed in advance with them.

Thanks

K

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi K

The wine-tasting trip to Pomorie was optional but we have now included it as a goodwill gesture. House wine at the hotel is included in the price of your holiday.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi K

There will be food suitable for vegetarians at the hotel but I would recommend that you give our holiday advisors a call on 0844 567 8844 and let them know you are vegetarian, if you haven't already.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

saltyoldseadog
(Member)
Meet Up. I will be in the Executive Lounge about 3.00pm on Friday (National Express Coaches permitting) if anyone wants to meet up there. This will be my 3rd Just You. I'm Neil and I will have the Just You label on my bag. Come over and say hello - if you're there before me bring a Bloody Mary with you.
shez
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have not booked exec lounge for fridays trip to bulgaria any one else not book exec dont wanna be on my own for too long 1st timer and a little anxious.
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Shez

I'm sure you won't be the only one. The tour manager or airport rep might be able to suggest a meeting point when you check in, or look out for people with Just You luggage tags. I'm sure they'd like to say hello.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

moo
  • (Member)
(Member)
'saltyoldseadog' wrote:

Meet Up. I will be in the Executive Lounge about 3.00pm on Friday (National Express Coaches permitting) if anyone wants to meet up there. This will be my 3rd Just You. I'm Neil and I will have the Just You label on my bag. Come over and say hello - if you're there before me bring a Bloody Mary with you.

I won't be in the exec lounge but will see anyone going on the trip soon.

Mine's a pint !

Kathy

moo
  • (Member)
(Member)
'shez' wrote:

I have not booked exec lounge for fridays trip to bulgaria any one else not book exec dont wanna be on my own for too long 1st timer and a little anxious.

Hi

Be excited, not nervous ! 🙂

Haven't booked exec lounge but will head for main bar once through to departure lounge for a pint.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

K