breadcrumb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

I am going to Cuba on April 27th and very much looking forward to going.

As I know the trip is fully booked I wonder how many are booked on going?

Also I have been sent with my invoice that on arrival in Cuba I have to show my medical insurance that also includes air evacution...I admit I no idea about this,my brother says I have to take out privite healthcare to go,while I think it could be included in travel insurance..so I dont know how to go about this..any advice please?

By the way,I am enjoying the new forum boards and Just You website!

Many Thanks in advance!

Sharon.x

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sharon

I'm glad you are enjoying the new Community! I know it is quite different but I'm finding it easier to use and with lots of extra features.

There will be 20 people on your holiday.

As for the 'air evacuation', I haven't heard of anyone taking out private healthcare but I would recommend checking your insurance carefully to make sure you are covered for anything that is required. I know that insurance documents aren't the easiest things in the world to read, so if you are in any doubt give your insurer a ring and find out for sure. I'm sure they will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

breadcrumb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Thank you very much on your advice,and also on how many people are going on my trip.Thats quite a nice number,not to big or small.

You have been a great help on this situation to do with insurance,and I will look into it more now I know more about it.

Many Thanks,

Sharon.x