Bridget Jane
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I am travelling on this tour as a first time solo holiday. Was booked on this trip for sept 2010 but had to cancel last minute. I was wondering who would be the tour manager, how many people have booked for this holiday and roughly what age group they are. (getting very excited).

Many thanks

Bridget

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget

Your tour manager will be Yvette Barnett and so far 24 people have booked this holiday. Most are in their 50s and 60s but there are also a few in their 30s, 40s and 70s.

Have a great trip!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Veelight
(Member)
HI im off to Kenya in May can you tellme how many are booked on this trip please, this will be my first trip with Just You, and who is the tour manager thank you
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Veelight

Your tour manager will be Yvette Barnett and so far 24 people have booked this holiday.

I hope you enjoy your first holiday with us.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Veelight
(Member)
Hi Olly , i have booked for the 16th of May not the 2nd od March, and can you tellme how many meals i have to pay for? as i thought it was all inclusive... thank you
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Veelight

Sorry about that - I thought you were on the same holiday as Bridget.

We actually have two Kenya tours - you are taking the all-inclusive one, so all your meals and drinks will be included in the price.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Veelight
(Member)
'Olly' wrote:

Hello Veelight

Sorry about that - I thought you were on the same holiday as Bridget.

We actually have two Kenya tours - you are taking the all-inclusive one, so all your meals and drinks will be included in the price.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Can you tell me how many are booked on this trip, and who is the tour guide please ,

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Veelight

The tour manager will be Yvette Barnett and there will be 24 people on this trip.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor