bcd
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I would love to go on a cruise where I could see some whales. Which would you recommend?

B

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello B

We operate several holidays offering the chance to see these amazing creatures in the wild.

On our South African Explorer whale-watching special departure you'll take a boat out to watch southern right whales off Hermanus after seeing all the highlights of this fascinating country - Cape Town, the Winelands, Kruger National Park and the Garden Route.

Our tour of the Best of New England and New York features a chance to spot whales off Cape Cod, in addition to visiting Boston, the Big Apple and plenty of beautiful countryside.

Another option is our New Zealand tour, which - depending on the season - includes a chance to see whales on the journey to Christchurch. This trip also includes an exciting stopover in Hong Kong.

These are all land-based holidays rather than cruises, but I'm sure you would enjoy them just as much. You will find more details on all these holidays on our website or in our new 2010 brochure. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor