SYRIA
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI OLLY, I AM GOING TO PERU ON 31ST AUGUST(CAN'T WAIT),. JUST A FEW QUESTIONS IF U DONT MIND. COULD U LET ME KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE GOING TO PERU, ALSO WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES TO TAKE. DO WE GO OUT ON A EVENING? IF SO WHAT DO WE WEAR. HAD THE JABS,WENT ON PERU INFO SITE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRY IT. LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM U THANKS.
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Syria,

There are 6 people booked on this tour with just a couple of places left.

As you are travelling to different parts of Peru there will be some differences in temperatures. Lima for example will be quite mild and pleasantly warm with highs of around 18 degrees during the day whereas Lake Titicaca is much cooler. I would recommend packing clothes that you can layer and consider including a fleece for when it does get colder. Although you are travelling during the dry season I would also recommend taking a lightweight waterproof - just to be on the safe side!

In terms of the evenings - I see that there are two dinners arranged with this tour so the other evenings are free to do with as you please. Your Tour Manager will be able to provide you with information on what you can do on these free evenings, it might be that you want to go out as a group or simply spend some alone.

I hope you have a fantastic trip.

Kind regards

Julia, your editor