AnneR
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I'm looking for some reassurance.

i called today to enquire if i still needed to send my passport in to JY for a cambodia visa (as i had been told all the required papers would be sent to me for the visa and as yet i have received nothing)as i am going on the 5th nov. it all seemed a bit vague and i was told the forms would be in the post. was i forgotten as i do think 3 weeks for turn around of this is pushing it a bit and does nothing for the pre hol nerves i would appreciate some reassurance that i will get my passport back in time as i do believe you can now get visas at all the airports and crossings into Cambodia. i'm really looking forward to this holiday and would be devastated if passport problems prevented me going. hope you can put my mind at rest.

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi AnneR,

Please do not worry, you will receive your passport before you leave for your holiday. There is no reason why anyone will need to retain your passport or forget to return it. There have been instances where customers, for whatever reason, receive their passports and paperwork a week before their holiday. I can understand that when you are waiting for something that isn't happening when you'd hope it to, it can add to pre holiday nerves and stress. Please DO NOT worry as you have not been forgotten and you WILL receive your passport before your holiday. I hope this hasn't distracted you too much from your holiday preparation, but please DO NOT stress. You WILL receive your passport before you leave.

I hope you have a great time in Thailand and Cambodia. It truly is a magnificent part of the world, and if you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to email me.

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor