angelique
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Have booked the "Walking in Halkidiki" week departing 8th October 2008 and would like to know what temperatures I can expect - day and evening please. Also, what is the dress code generally? I can see several posted comments about the September week, but no queries for October. Thanks.

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Angie,

Wow, its not long until you get off!

Halkidiki will be warm but not hot in October...about 18-20 degrees. So it will be lovely but comfortable....alot like a warm autumn day in England.

Dress code is casual, although you may want to take something abit dressy incase you decide to go to a nice restaurant. Clothing wise, I would take light t-shirts, linen trousers, sandles etc. But pack a few cardigans as the nights will be cooler.

I hope this has helped. If you would like any further information, please let me know.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

angelique
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for the info, Cheryl.

Can you give me some idea as to the size of the party, a breakdown of ages and the male/female ratio please? Just curious really!

I haven't been on an activity singles holiday before, but I am quite excited about the prospect of this one.

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Angelique

There will be 25 people in your group for this trip, which is now fully booked. Three of the group are male. I don't have details on the age range, but this will normally be about 40-65.

Not long to go now!

Kind regards,

Cheryl