LovelyLesley1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

I have received my new 2010/2011 brochure but there is no mention of the Walking in the Ahr Valley in it. Is this because it is too early for this trip to be listed for next year? I did this trip last year and was thinking of doing it again, with friends, next year.

Be happy, best wishes

Lesley

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

Don't worry, we will definitely be running this holiday in 2011 - it is simply sold out for 2010. You will see a full list of 2011 dates in our next brochure, due out in August. I would advise you to book soon, though, as this holiday tends to sell out fast.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi All

I am so pleased that this trip has not been omitted. As I have ventured to this location on 6 times in the past 3 years. I am hoping to do at least one trip next year. And was a little concerned it was not mentioned in the latest brochure.

Andy

LovelyLesley1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Glad to see that Walking in the Ahr Valley is still such a firm favourite. Lots of fun and suitable for people like me who are not 'seasoned' walkers - Andy has become something of an 'authority' on this trip I know. So I look forward to receiving the new brochure in August then.

Be happy, best wishes.

Lesley