RDazzle89
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Im a 21 year old male who has a thirst for travel and knowledge, i find the past, heritage and different lifestyles and cultures very interesting, but my friends dont have the same interests, im interested in attending some single person holidays but all the adverts and photos seem to be of the older generation...
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

From what you say about your interests, I think you would fit in very well on a Just You holiday.

We have people of all ages on our trips, and while you would be at the younger end of the scale, I think you're much better off spending time with people who share your interests than you are with people who only share an age with you.

If you enjoy meeting new people and are enthusiastic about seeing the world and its many cultures, you would be very welcome on a Just You holiday.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello there

Of course your not to young, BUT most people will be a fair bit older than you. If you check some of the other boards out on here there are threads regarding the age range. Does age matter, I don't think so, I am 52 and have been doing JY Tours for 4 years now, and I like meeting people and travelling to see the world that is what matters to me not some ones AGE. I would say I have been away on some tours and older people than me have been far fitter than I am. Age at the end of the day is just a number, I have hung around with people much older than myself or much younger than myself on a tour. I am sure you would be made very welcome, by all age ranges.

Cindy

Julesy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi!

I have just come back from a JY trip and I was the youngest on the tour (32). Most people were alot older than me - mainly in their 50s and 60s - but they were a fantastic group of people and they could drink me under the table!