Allexie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Please can you help? Cannot get a reply on phone and no response to emails sent to services@justyou.co.uk. We are due to depart in a weeks time and there is an error in the itinerary. This is the email which explains the problem:-

Hi

Just been reading through the itinerary for our forthcoming holiday (SLNZ - New Zealand with Fiji 'add-on' depart 16th Oct, 2008) and have noticed that the itinerary does not tally with the flights!

The anomally appears here:

Day 18, (Sun 2nd Nov), 'Transfer to the airport for your flight to Fiji. On arrival transfer to your hotel where four nights' accommodation has been reserved'

Days 19-21, (Mon 3rd to Wed 5th Nov), Free to relax or join an optional excursion

Day 22, (Thurs 6th Nov) Free prior to evening departure to the airport for your return flight to the UK, via Los Angeles

Day 23, (Fri 7th Nov) Arrival in the UK

If four nights accommodation is provided, (Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed) then we should be flying home on Thursday 6th whereas our flight is booked for Wed 5th. Do we, in fact, only have three nights accomodation in Fiji?? The brochure says four nights!

Please could you confirm which is correct.....

a. Three nights accommodation and return on Wed 5th Nov

or

b. Four nights accommodation and return on Thurs 6th Nov

An early response would be much appreciated!

I understand that there are 10 people on the holiday who are doing the 'add-on' altogether.

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Allexie,

I apologise for the delayed response. I have contacted the web team and I can confirm that you will be spending 4 nights in Fiji and that you will depart on the return flight on Thursday 6th November.

The web team is now in the process of correcting this error. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused and I do appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. I hope that this has not spoilt the excitement of your holiday and I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. It's literally DAYS away now!

If there is anything else I can help you with before you leave then please do not hesitate to email me.

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor

Allexie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Cheryl for your reply. Can you confirm that we will be receiving an amended 'Flight Information' sheet? We do not have a tour guide with us in Fiji and it would be nice to have the correct information to hand regarding our return flights.

Allexie

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Allexie,

You will have to contact customer services on 0870 252 8111 with reference to your previous request as we don't deal with bookings and paperwork.

I'm sorry that I couldn't have been more helpful, but if you do have any further queries then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor

Allexie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just received an email (at last) from Sally Cartwright in response to my original message pointing out the error. She informs me that the stay in Fiji is for THREE NIGHTS!!!!!!! Who is correct???? This is very confusing!
Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Allexie,

I have spoken to Sally and you are in Fiji for 3 nights only, not 4. It turns out that there has been an error in our latest brochure which is how we keep up to date with information. I apologise for any confusion this has caused you (it certainly confused me) and I hope that this brochure error hasn't affected you looking forward to your holiday.

Have an amazing time in New Zealand and Fiji for your THREE night stay!

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor