Sharon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly

Going on this trip in october and wondered if you could tell me how long the flight is not the internal flight but the flight from heathrow

Thank you

Sharon

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sharon

The flight from Heathrow to Rapid City takes about nine hours.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Sharon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi again olley

Thank you for the reply but forgot to ask you about something else. When i went to the states last year i used a new idea from the travel agent regarding money. It is like a cash card but you put on the amount of money you want to use and when you visit shops ,restaurants etc, you just use the card and the money you spend is deducted from the card. Just saves you carrying a lot of cash around if you don't want to use travellers cheques. My question is will the same be able to be used throughout this trip as i found it much easier but wondered if there would be a problem throughout this trip visiting the places that we will be going to

Thanks again

Sharon

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sharon

I haven't used one of these cards myself but I hear that the Post Office offers a card like this too. I believe the cards are accepted in most of the places where you might use a credit card or similar, but it might be worth taking a few dollars in cash with you as well.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Sharon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi olley

Thanks again for that maybe i will probably take cash and the card hopefully maybe someone who has been on this trip before me may let me know thanks again

sharon