Joy Dean
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have managed to create an album - Sorrento 9th - 14th October 2008 - a miracle in itself :-)

but do not seem able to add any photos to it. Can someone help, please? Thanks.

Joy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joy

If you go into your account, you should be able to add the tour code for holidays you have been on. Once you have done this, you will be able to upload pictures.

Let me know if you have any trouble doing this and I can do it for you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Joy Dean
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you. I can't remember the code but it was Sorrento in October 2008, I posted on the message board about it recently.

I created an album but can't put any photos in it. I look forward to your help, thank you.

Joy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joy

I have added Sorrento to your profile so you should be able to post photos now. Let me know if you have any further problems.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Joy Dean
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you.

Still cannot add them.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joy

I only have one more idea: try adding the tour code of another tour to your account, even if you haven't been on that holiday. It may just be a problem with the tour code SEIS.

I tried to upload a picture myself and didn't have any problems so I can't think what else it could be.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Joy Dean
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for trying to help. When I go to the album, there is just no link for me to add the photos. Perhaps I shall give up. Pity because I had some nice photos and you never know others may look later.
Joy Dean
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I think that it has now worked!

I had to go into create album in order to do it but I think they are now there. Please let me know if you can see them, too and if they are okay. Thank you 🙂

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joy

Good news - yes, it has worked!

If you copy and paste this link into your browser you will be able to see your photos:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/community/gallery_album.aspx?album=c4c3ed55-a7f4-4263-a399-92cc6f92eee1 

There is a bit of white space above some of the photos but you can still see the pictures clearly enough.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Joy Dean
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you :)

Now that it has worked I shall see if I can improve one of them and then add some more later hopefully. Hope people will enjoy them.

Joy Dean
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Joy wrote:

Thank you :)

Now that it has worked I shall see if I can improve one of them and then add some more later hopefully. Hope people will enjoy them.

I couldn't find the album so clicked on your link and it just took me back to the home page.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joy

I'm afraid the link worked for the old website but now that the page no longer exists, it will return you to the homepage.

We have changed the way photos are uploaded - you can now attach them to your messages instead, which should be much easier.

Unfortunately we weren't able to keep all the old photos when we changed to the new Community but you are welcome to upload them again.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor