lin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Hope you can answer this for me.I have a connecting flight from Edinburgh to Heathrow then on to China on 13th Oct.Is my case checked right through or do I have to collect it at Heathrow and check it in again.Also it says I have 30kgs on each flight,is that correct.Usually BMI is only 20kgs

Linda

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lin

I will certainly find out for you. Could you let me know your booking reference?

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

lin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

My booking reference is ****.

Linda

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda

Your baggage will be checked through all the way, so you will only need to check in at Edinburgh.

You can take 30kg of luggage on both flights.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

cazza
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Olly,

I've just been reading query from Lin & noted your reply. I'm flyng from Edinburgh to Heathrow(BMI),then on to Kenya on 3rd November. Does this mean that i can also check my luggage straight through, & is my luggage limit also 30Kg? I would greatly appreciate your help on this issue.

Thanks,

Cazza

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cazza

Not necessarily, because you will be flying to a different destination with a different airline. But if you can let me know your booking reference, I will find out for you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

cazza
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Olly,

My booking reference is ***

Cazza

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cazza

I'm afraid for this holiday you will need to collect your baggage at Heathrow, change terminal and re-check it in with Kenya Airways.

Your baggage allowance is 20kg.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor