Gilly
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am voicing my opinion on the suggestion by Brian Butcher. Most companies reward loyalty. I am just about to go on my 7th just you holiday in 2 years, and have already booked a holiday for 2008. i think it would be a very good idea as a competitor is already offering a loyalty bonus.

Gilly mcrobbie

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Gilly

Thanks for voicing your thoughts. As I mentioned in my reply to Brian we do have things in the 'pipeline' so to speak, as soon as we are in a position to offer a loyalty scheme you will hear from us . We are seeing more and more customer loyalty with our Just You holidays - you only have to read the message board and so many posts mention going on more than one holiday with us - you being a prime example!

Again, it's great to hear all comments about the holidays we offer and ideas about improving the entire Just You experience.

Enjoy your 7th Just You holiday wherever you are going - I hope to read all about it on Your Community when you return.

Take care

Cheryl, your editor

Butch
  • (Member)
(Member)
Gillian re - Loyalty

Thanks for the support and it will be interesting to hear more from Cheryl and what matures.......as you have taken so many JY holidays I would be interested to know what is the ingredient that keeps you booking...can you post a message on the message board.

Brian Butcher