2468rosemary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I thought you may have replied to my email that I sent On BH Monday regarding me having to cancel because of the airports.Is it that you only answer to meaningful messages as you describe and not the email I sent ,can you not reply to my email address in that case.
Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hello Rosemary,

I have received your email regarding your cancellation. Sorry for the delay, the reason I havent replied yet is because I have had to pass this query on to one of my collegues as she has more knowledge on this kind of situation. I wanted to get as much info on this as possible. I do apologise for the delay, but I will get back to you as soon as I hear from her.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Kind regards,

Cheryl, your editor

2468rosemary
(Member) (Topic Starter)
3rd June and I am still waiting for an answer to my query which you did not print,so really don't bother now it would have been nice to have been acknowledged. If you cannot answer q uestion in future would it not be a good idea to inform the person.I have had 8 holidays with JY and feel a little personal touch would have been nice.
Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hello again Rosemary,

I have contacted somebody in Customer Services to chase this up for you. I have not received a reply myself as of yet, therefor causing a delay in me replying to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience, as I am sure you will understand I am not at liberty to deal with complaints myself but will do everything I can to help resolve this matter.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Cheryl, your editor

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Rosemary,

I have now spoken to someone is customer services who assures me they will be contacting you in the next couple of days. I hope this will resolve your issue and we can help restore your confidence in Just You. You are a valid customer and member of the community and would be very sad to see you not taking part in anymore of our trips (As I am sure your fellow travellers would as well)

Thanks again for your patience and please keep in touch to let me know your plans.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor