stuarth
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All ,     I am travelling on the 23rd by train from Preston  at 11.53, to Edinburgh. Anyone else on that train or anyone else on the holiday and want to say Hello.
stuarth
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'stuarth' wrote:

Hi All ,     I am travelling on the 23rd by train from Preston  at 11.53, to Edinburgh. Anyone else on that train or anyone else on the holiday and want to say Hello.

Hi All,  Less than a week before the Edinburgh Christmas trip. Looking forward to the break, even though there will be Covid restrictions it should be a good celebration. I realise that the majority of people are not a member of the Community therefore they can not post replies or observations. Anybody on the 11.53 from Preston can always (if they want to) come and say hello, I am in Coach D, Seat 38.   Stuart

stuarth
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All, Almost time to pack and get away for Christmas. Yes, there will probably be restrictions but it will still be an enjoyable break. I realise most people looking at the posts are guests and are unable to make comments, I will be on the 11.53 Preston to Edinburgh train. My seat number is Coach D seat 38. If you are on the same train come and say Hello if you wish.