anita23
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone well I have just booked my this  years holiday fingers crossed 

I off to Canada  and Rocky Mountain September 24th 2022 so come on anybody else booked. Would love to get to hear if some else has booked and going with me . 

:)  Anita

anita23
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi  getting worried has nobody yet booked for Canada 2022 next year ohh well i might be going on my own  :s

if you are going  would love a chat and get to know whats what on these trips

anita  🙂

RogerT
(Member)
Hi Anita,

I suspect a lot of people are holding fire on booking overseas trips at the moment. Once travel procedures become more straightforward and safety is more assured I’m sure there will be a clamour for trips abroad. Rest assured you won’t be going alone !

If you want to gain some sort of insight into what your trip will be like, I posted 4 reviews of Canada trips in 2019 having completed the ‘full set’ of East, West, RM and Cruise.

It was simply the tour of a lifetime and whichever ‘bits’ you’re taking on you will have a sensational time !

I see you mention the RM. If at all possible, I would recommend the upgrade to ‘gold’. It’s quite a hike, but very much worth it in my opinion.

As you say, fingers crossed we’re back to travelling ‘normally’ by next summer.

Regards,

Roger

ashley.claire71@hotmail.co.uk
(Member)
Hi Anita,

I’m new to JY and considering Canada next year but not quite had the confidence to book. I’ve never done anything like this before so was reading through the forum and found your message, which immediately made me feel better by the simple fact that you have booked!

Thank you,

Ashley

ashley.claire71@hotmail.co.uk
(Member)
Hi Anita,

I’m thinking about going next year but I’ve never done anything like this before so was feeling nervous about it. Your message has already made me feel better!

Thanks

Ashley

dolphinmad2004@yahoo.co.uk
(Member)
'anita23' wrote:

Hi everyone well I have just booked my next years holiday fingers crossed 

I off to Canada  and Rocky Mountain June 18 th 2022 so come anybody else booked. Would love to get to hear if some else has booked and going with me . 

Hi Anita.  I too have booked Canada and the Rocky Mountaineer but I’m going 30th April.  This is my first time travelling alone and I’m quite nervous about it. I’m trying to find out how you upgrade on the train as I have been told it is so much better. I hope we both manage to go and enjoy ourselves ??

Bridget Jane
(Member)
'dolphinmad2004@yahoo.co.uk' wrote:

'anita23' wrote:

I off to Canada  and Rocky Mountain June 18 th 2022 so come anybody else booked. Would love to get to hear if some else has booked and going with me . 

Hi Anita.  I too have booked Canada and the Rocky Mountaineer but I’m going 30th April.  This is my first time travelling alone and I’m quite nervous about it. I’m trying to find out how you upgrade on the train as I have been told it is so much better. I hope we both manage to go and enjoy ourselves ??

hi, Don’t be nervous, you will never regret it and will find everyone on the trip wonderfully friendly. As for upgrading for the train just call Just You and they will do it for you over the phone. I am booked to go on the Rocky Mountaineer trip in May 2022 and I’m keeping my fingers crossed the trip will go ahead as I have already pushed it forward twice now since May 2021 ? We can only live in hope, and I’m sure I’ll get to Canada eventually one day if not in May ?

Happy travelling, Bridget

Jules4954
(Member)
'anita23' wrote:

Hi anita.

I’ve just booked this holiday departing on June 18th 2022, very excited as this has been on my bucket list for a long time. Jules

Jules4954
(Member)
'anita23' wrote:

hi  getting worried has nobody yet booked for Canada 2022 next year ohh well i might be going on my own  :s

if you are going  would love a chat and get to know whats what on these trips

anita  :)

Hi Anita.

I’ve booked for June 18th 2022. Something to look forward to. ??

anita23
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RogerT' wrote:

Hi Anita,

I suspect a lot of people are holding fire on booking overseas trips at the moment. Once travel procedures become more straightforward and safety is more assured I’m sure there will be a clamour for trips abroad. Rest assured you won’t be going alone !

If you want to gain some sort of insight into what your trip will be like, I posted 4 reviews of Canada trips in 2019 having completed the ‘full set’ of East, West, RM and Cruise.

It was simply the tour of a lifetime and whichever ‘bits’ you’re taking on you will have a sensational time !

I see you mention the RM. If at all possible, I would recommend the upgrade to ‘gold’. It’s quite a hike, but very much worth it in my opinion.

As you say, fingers crossed we’re back to travelling ‘normally’ by next summer.

Regards,

Roger

anita23
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'dolphinmad2004@yahoo.co.uk' wrote:

'anita23' wrote:

Hi I rebooked my trip to September 22 and I up graded my Rocky Mountaineer I just spoke  JY 

my and they did it all

dolphinmad2004@yahoo.co.uk
(Member)
'anita23' wrote:

Hi everyone well I have just booked my this  years holiday fingers crossed 

I off to Canada  and Rocky Mountain September 24th 2022 so come on anybody else booked. Would love to get to hear if some else has booked and going with me . 

Hi Anita 23 I have booked the same trip!!!!

Debbie