simon24
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, anyone on this tour?
turnke
(Member)
Hi, I went on the Western Wonders last May which included the Western Highlights,it was a great tour,if you have any questions,I can try and answer them

Keith

Donna1
(Member)
Hi I did this in September last year it's a great holiday you'll really enjoy it wish I was going again.

Donna

simon24
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'turnke' wrote:

Hi, I went on the Western Wonders last May which included the Western Highlights,it was a great tour,if you have any questions,I can try and answer them

Keith

Hi, is it better to book optional excursions before travel, or book them as and when whenon this tour?

Done Vietnam last year, and could book any optional trips there and then.

Regards, 

Simon.

simon24
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Donna1' wrote:

Hi I did this in September last year it's a great holiday you'll really enjoy it wish I was going again.

Donna

Hi, was wondering if it was easy to book optional excursions while you are there, or should I book them before travel?

Done Vietnam last year, and could book optional excursions there and then.

Regards,

Simon.

turnke
(Member)
There are a lot of optional trips on this tour, the flights from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon and the helicopter over the Canyon are expensive,but, it is worth doing at least one of them. The others aren’t as expensive and you should be able to pay the tour manager, unless your tour details say they have to be prebooked
Donna1
(Member)
'simon24' wrote:

'Donna1' wrote:

Donna

Hi, was wondering if it was easy to book optional excursions while you are there, or should I book them before travel?

Regards,

Simon.

Hi I booked mine before but were given option at start to book when there except I think the cirque du Soleil in Vegas could only be pre-booked. Worth double checking. I preferred to pre-book as saves having to have that money on you when travelling depends how you're paying. 

Donna

simon24
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'turnke' wrote:

There are a lot of optional trips on this tour, the flights from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon and the helicopter over the Canyon are expensive,but, it is worth doing at least one of them. The others aren’t as expensive and you should be able to pay the tour manager, unless your tour details say they have to be prebooked

Thanks for the info,

Simon.

simon24
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Donna1' wrote:

'simon24' wrote:

'Donna1' wrote:

Donna

Regards,

Simon.

Hi I booked mine before but were given option at start to book when there except I think the cirque du Soleil in Vegas could only be pre-booked. Worth double checking. I preferred to pre-book as saves having to have that money on you when travelling depends how you're paying. 

Donna

Thanks for the info,

Simon.

Katzmother
(Member)
'simon24' wrote:

Hi, anyone on this tour?

Me!  Really looking forward to it.  I think there's about 29 on the trip and it's fully booked.  Is this your first JY holiday?

simon24
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Katzmother' wrote:

'simon24' wrote:

Hi, anyone on this tour?

Me!  Really looking forward to it.  I think there's about 29 on the trip and it's fully booked.  Is this your first JY holiday?

Hi, 2nd JY trip. Did Discover Vietnam march last year, was a brilliant tour.

I'm on the Heathrow flight, going to book a hotel night before, and i'm looking forward to it too. 

First time to USA.