PaulineD
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Fellow Travellers.

Have just booked Thailand in February, is there anyone else out there going?

PaulineD

Reyc1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi PaulineD

I did this holiday Feb this year, it was my first with JY, it was a fabulous holiday, very full on with early starts and long days, I think we saw every temple there was but it was worth it. It was so nice to relax for a few days at the end of the holiday at Cha Am. Our tour manager Simona and Joe our local guide made it very special. Hope you have a good time.

Regards

Chris

lw491
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Reyc1' wrote:

Hi PaulineD

I did this holiday Feb this year, it was my first with JY,  it was a fabulous holiday, very full on with early starts and long days, I think we saw every temple there was but it was worth it.  It was so nice to relax for a few days at the end of the holiday at Cha Am. Our tour manager Simona and Joe our local guide made it very special. Hope you have a good time.

Regards

Chris

Hello Pauline,

I was pleased to see your post as I am booked on the same tour on 9 February.  It was also good to see the comments from Chris, it sounds perfect.   Hopefully some of the others joining the group will also make contact.   I am planning to stay at the airport the night before.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Linda W

Lindafos
(Member)
Hi

I too am going to Thailand  on 9 february 2020.  Do you know how many of us there will be? I will be staying at a travelodge near terminal 2 the night before the flight as I am coming from Glasgow.

Helen A
(Member)
Hi, I've literally just registered on here and am looking at the Thailand trip on 9th Febraury, sounds amazing and somewhere I have always wanted to go to, but never had the nerve to do a solo trip. The reviews and comments from past travellers sound really good. I'm going to look into it a bit more over the weekend but thinking I should just 'go for it'!! As a newby to solo travelling can anyone give me advice or tips?
Lindafos
(Member)
'lw491' wrote:

'Reyc1' wrote:

Hi PaulineD

I did this holiday Feb this year, it was my first with JY,  it was a fabulous holiday, very full on with early starts and long days, I think we saw every temple there was but it was worth it.  It was so nice to relax for a few days at the end of the holiday at Cha Am. Our tour manager Simona and Joe our local guide made it very special. Hope you have a good time.

Regards

Chris

Hello Pauline,

I was pleased to see your post as I am booked on the same tour on 9 February.  It was also good to see the comments from Chris, it sounds perfect.   Hopefully some of the others joining the group will also make contact.   I am planning to stay at the airport the night before.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Linda W

'Helen A' wrote:

Hi, I've literally just registered on here and am looking at the Thailand trip on 9th Febraury, sounds amazing and somewhere I have always wanted to go to, but never had the nerve to do a solo trip. The reviews and comments from past travellers sound really good. I'm going to look into it a bit more over the weekend but thinking I should just 'go for it'!! As a newby to solo travelling can anyone give me advice or tips?

Hi Helen 

My best tip is if you see something you like just book it  - before it's full!! Linda

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Lindafos' wrote:

Hi

I too am going to Thailand  on 9 february 2020.  Do you know how many of us there will be? I will be staying at a travelodge near terminal 2 the night before the flight as I am coming from Glasgow.

Hi Lindafos.

I’m not sure how many are on the trip but i will be staying overnight at the Premier Inn.  Looking forward to meeting you.  Won’t be long now!!

PaulineD

karen potter
(Member)
Hello there, I'm booked on the 19th January 2020 departure from Stansted with a shortish stopover at Dubai.  I understand that there will be a JY traveller from Scotland and one from Manchester (?) also at Dubai. We're booked to share the same transfer from Bangkok airport to the hotel.  Are "you" one of my fellow travellers?  I'll keep an eye out for the pink luggage labels at Dubai airport!

Karen

:)

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'karen potter' wrote:

Hello there, I'm booked on the 19th January 2020 departure from Stansted with a shortish stopover at Dubai.  I understand that there will be a JY traveller from Scotland and one from Manchester (?) also at Dubai. We're booked to share the same transfer from Bangkok airport to the hotel.  Are "you" one of my fellow travellers?  I'll keep an eye out for the pink luggage labels at Dubai airport!

Karen

:)

Hi Karen.  I’m going on the 8th February. I hope you have a good trip.

Paulined

lw491
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello to everyone going on the Thailand trip on 9th Feb.  I am sure there are more than the 3 of us who have added posts to the site.  When I booked this trip it seemed such a long way away and I am now sorting out currency and travel to Heathrow etc.

When I booked I was told the add on was full, so that means there must be at least 14 of us, probably lots more.

I am staying at the Premier Inn, Bath Road, the night before.

It is lovely to be at this stage, just before a trip.

Looking forward to meeting up with you.

Linda