Lissie55
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, like to hear from anyone else booked on this tour. Weather looks interesting at the moment!
Dorothym
(Member)
'Lissie55' wrote:

Hi, like to hear from anyone else booked on this tour. Weather looks interesting at the moment!

You are the only person I've heard from. I'm sure there will be more than us.

Fizzy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I have just got back from this trip weather was wonderful, although it did snow a little in Yellowstone, there were 20 of us so had a seat each on the coach which was great. Just a heads up, when in Cody the Little Trail Museum is well worth a visit and just across from the hotel, all original old cabins and furniture, just what you would expect in an old western town. I booked the dinner in Kanab, that was the only thing on the trip that was disappointing and certainly not worth the money. Anyway hope you have a great time, I know we all did.
Lissie55
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Fizzy' wrote:

Hi, I have just got back from this trip weather was wonderful, although it did snow a little in Yellowstone, there were 20 of us so had a seat each on the coach which was great. Just a heads up, when in Cody the Little Trail Museum is well worth a visit and just across from the hotel, all original old cabins and furniture, just what you would expect in an old western town. I booked the dinner in Kanab, that was the only thing on the trip that was disappointing and certainly not worth the money. Anyway hope you have a great time, I know we all did.

Thanks - good to know. Have already booked the dinner in Kanab- will let you know!