Yviemac
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have recently been widowed, and my husband and I had great holidays together, and now wish to travel to Italy. I am used to travelling a lot for work but this is different. I know I need to probably get over the fear of going to a country and not knowing anyone, but I hope that turns to excitement! Has anyone done the Lake Como tour? Any tips?
daveJB
(Member)
Hi Yviemac,

The only time you will not know anyone on your holiday is when you're getting to the airport

because once you meet the others either at the airport or on the plane you will get to know someone

very quickly.

Dave.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there and welcome to the world of JY

I have travelled the world with them since 2006, I have only been on 1 Italian holiday which was the highlights of Tuscany tour which was very good.

The Lake Como Tour is very popular and I hope someone can answer any questions you have.

This is a very safe way to travel, and although most people won’t know each other every one rubs along well while away. Many people do make holiday buddies and travel with them on other tours. As you will have similar interests with people as you have all booked the tour for a reason,

I hope this is the start of happier times for you..

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Yviemac

I went to Lake Como many years ago (obviously not with Just You) and it is very beautiful there. I am sure you will have a fantastic time going there with Just You. You are never alone when travellling with Just You and if you want your own space at times then this too is not a problem. I would say if you fancy Lake Como tour then go ahead and book it and then let Just You do the rest. You will want to book another holiday on your return.

Kind regards

Jaya