1981Kedi
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone going on the skiing trip to Austria? I have just got back from another trip away to find the final instructions waiting for me!

I can no longer find the holiday on the Just You site  :huh:  which is annoying as it contained further information and videos - as the holiday has not yet departed I would have expected it to have still been available to view? Did anyone take a screen print? I usually do but got caught up in other travel arrangements! I didn't receive a brochure for the ski holidays.

The holiday is also missing from the Departure Board! 

Hopefully I will catch up with fellow travellers at Heathrow - is anyone travelling from Manchester - I seem to remember this was a late option on screen?

Vickie
(Member)
1981Kedi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Vickie - I clicked on the link and all the background information on JY skiing holidays is now showing. Unfortunately the link to the Back to Ski Austria holiday itself is not active - perhaps another tweak is needed! I will leave it in your capable hands.
1981Kedi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'1981Kedi' wrote:

Anyone going on the skiing trip to Austria? I have just got back from another trip away to find the final instructions waiting for me!

Hopefully I will catch up with fellow travellers at Heathrow - is anyone travelling from Manchester - I seem to remember this was a late option on screen?

So there should be 19 travellers plus me - also a Tour Manager, although I do not have their name in my paperwork?  Hello to all!

I replied to Vickie on a separate post - waiting for response.

1981Kedi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Not long now! I see I have to buy ski goggles. Last time I skied it was bobble hats and sun glasses! Any suggestions on what I should be looking for appreciated please.
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Kedi,

Thanks for letting us know. This trip is has no further dates for this year, so we've removed the link now.

Many thanks,

Vickie